Quilt plans #2

Como vos disse aqui, depois do primeiro quilt comecei logo a planear os próximos. Por isso, durante uma série de 4 posts vou mostrar aqui os planos que tenho para uns quilts e pedir a vossa opinião sincera quanto à escolha dos tecidos / padrões.

As I said here, after the first quilt I immediately started planning the next. So, during a series of four posts will show you the plans I have for some quilts and ask for your honest opinion as to the choice of fabrics / patterns.

 Para os meus queridos pais, uma colecção muito clássica, mas com um toque fresco de modernidade, o Barefoot Roses que comprei na Skye ReveFabrics. Depois de ver este tutorial (que coloquei imediatamente no Pinterest, claro) fiquei com vontade de viver perigosamente e arriscar tudo num quilt de granny squares.

strip piecing a granny square tute
image from I'm a Ginger Monkey
To my dear parents, a very classic collection, but with a fresh touch of modernity, Barefoot Roses by Tanya Whelan bought on Skye Reve Fabrics. After watching this tutorial (which I put immediately into Pinterest, of course) I was willing to live dangerously and risk everything on a quilt of granny squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment